Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Winnie the Shoe

I've decided to start this blog to join together the two things I love most, fashion and writing. I've grown up in a city (chicago) my entire life, so I'm lucky enough to be able to say that fashion has always surrounded me and been a part of my life. What interests me most about the fashion industry, is the behind the scenes. Not just the designing process of the clothes, but how a piece gets from the runway, to a store, and onto the pages of this months vogue - meaning everything from PR to styling. Though my dream is to someday work in the industry, I couldn't say where, from working at a magazine to being a buyer for a store like Barneys or Nemains, I haven't decided. Consider this blog a look at my journey through the fashion world.


No comments:

Post a Comment